Not the healthiest or the fanciest but tonight, when we were short on time, it did the trick. Super easy. I think The Missus found it in a Kraft flyer or something.
- 700 mL jar of pasta (tomato) sauce
- 398 can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup of water
- spicy sausages (we used 6, but 4 would be enough)
- 1 kg frozen ravioli
- lots of grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Chop up the sausage and brown on all sides in a pan (but not quite cooked through).
- While the sausage is cooking, mix the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes and water in a bowl.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce mixture on bottom of 13x9 dish. Place 1/2 the ravioli on top with 1/2 of the sausage, and cover with 1 cup of the grated cheese. Add a second layer by adding remaining ravioli and sausage, then cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover dish with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and put it back in for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes then serve with grated parmesan.